PERAN DAKWAH JAMAAH HADRAH AL-FALAH DALAM MENINGKATKAN AKTIVITAS REMAJA MASJID DESA SUKADANA ILIR KECAMATAN SUKADANA KABUPATEN LAMPUNG TIMUR TAHUN 2019

  • Sapto Nurtriantoro Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro
  • Sabdo Sabdo Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro
  • Ahmad Noor Islahudin Universitas Muhammadiyah Metro
Keywords: Da'wah for Jamaah Hadrah, Increase in Youth Activities of Mosques

Abstract

Islam is a da'wah religion of da'wah, it means a religion that always encourages its
adherents to always actively broadcast Islamic teachings. Even the back and forth
of Muslims really depends on the da'wah activities they do. Da'wah can be done by
verbal, bil qalam, bil hal and it can be through various forums as long as the goal
is the same, namely to invite to carry out Allah commands in the form of faith and
to imitate His apostles. Through da'wah filled with remember to Allah, praising the
Prophet with the accompaniment of hadrah music will captivate the public,
especially teenagers, to participate in religious activities carried out by the hadrah
congregation.
This research uses descriptive qualitative research. Collecting data using
observation, interviews, and documentation. Through interviews and observations
it was found that the main subjects studied were teenagers who were either members
of the congregation of hadrah Al-Falah itself. And successful da'wah is preaching
that has the right knowledge and manhaj that is straight, in accordance with the AlQur'an
and
As-Sunnah
even
though
lust,
reason
and
most
humans
differ.

The results showed that, the activities of calling, inviting and inviting da'wah were
only one of the three activities that increased religious awareness in adolescents,
namely the activity of inviting da'wah. Da'wah activities are different from calling
and inviting, calling and inviting which are only used by invitation and through
conversation. However, the activities of da'wah invited Jama'ah Hadrah Al-Falah
to combine the two activities, namely inviting mosque youths indiscriminately to
learn about good and correct religion together. And next, in increasing religious
awareness, there was only one of the eight mosque youths who experienced an
increase in religion, namely the builder of the congregation of hadrah al-falah. So
this has an impact on the weak implementation of religious values in adolescents,
where only 0.12% can implement religious values in society and the remaining 99.88% still need to improve learning related to understanding the content and
meaning contained in the maulid book. al-barzanji.

Published
2020-11-16
Section
Articles