Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with EMTEKA: Jurnal Pendiidkan Matematika agree to the following terms
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
EMTEKA: Jurnal Pendiidkan Matematika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. EMTEKA offers all authors of journal articles allows their research openly available, free access and time restrictions.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in EMTEKA in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of AKSIOMA are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, EMTEKA as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number and DOI (if available)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.