Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Aktiva : Accounting Journal must be
- Written in English or Indonesian
- The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 20 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 20 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the AKTIVA Paper Template
- Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of paper is max 14 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 5 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers and references using Mendeley or References style APA fitth edition in microsoft word.
Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org for the problems.