Focus and Scope of the Journal
Edunomia: Scientific Journal of Economic Education is a journal that offers original articles on economic education. The journal accepts article submissions from worldwide scholars, authors, and novice researchers in (but not limited to) the following area of studies:
- Institutional Quality of Teacher Training and Education
- Social Science
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation in Teaching, Learning, and Assessment of Teacher Training and Education
- Educational Research Methods
The copyright of the received article shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
Authors are permitted to disseminate published articles by sharing the link/DOI of the article at the journal. Authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from the journal with an acknowledgment of initial publication to this journal.
history of the journal
EDUNOMIA (Scientific Journal of Economic Education) provides direct open access to all articles on the principle that it makes research freely available to the public; support a greater global exchange of knowledge; and maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially in the field of education / community service.
- Everyone is free to reuse published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is granted;
- Opening up opportunities for potential benefits to society, this can raise the profile of the author's research.
Important Note: some articles (especially Reviews) may contain numbers, tables, or text taken from other publications, where EDUNOMIA (Scientific Journal of Economic Education) does not own the copyright or right to re-license published material. Please note that you should ask the original copyright holder (usually the original publisher or author), whether or not this material is reusable.
inclusion in any LOCKSS or CLOCKSS archival system