Submission Preparation Checklist EditEdit Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
General Writing requirements
- Articles written for the J-Sanak (jurnal kajian anak) include the research results in the field of earlychilhood Education. The manuscript is typed with Times New Roman letters, abstract font size 10, fill in font size 12, the article is written in space 1.15, printed on A4 paper for a maximum of 15 pages, last custom margin settings (top 3 cm; left 4 cm; bottom 3 cm; right 3 cm). File sending is done by logging into submissions (Procedure for Submitting Articles Online: Download)
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree, placed under the article title. All author's names are provided with the e-mail address or e-mail address of the author responsible for the article.
- Articles written in Indonesian or English, specifically for abstracts written in Indonesian and English with essay format. The title of the article is printed in capital letters, upright, thick in the middle, with letters of 12, no more than 15 words.
- Systematics of the results of the research are: article title, author's name, agency name, e-mail address, abstract (ranging from 150 to 250 words containing the purpose, method, and research results), keywords, introduction (contains background, a little literature review, and objectives), research methods, research results and discussions, conclusions and suggestions, bibliography (only contains references referenced).
- Reference sources should, as far as possible, be in the past 10 years. Preferred references are primary sources in the form of research articles in scientific journals or magazines.
- Citations and bibliography use the American Psychological Association (APA) style. It is recommended to use reference applications such as Mendely, Zotero, etc.
- All texts are reviewed by expert editors according to their field of expertise. The author of the article is given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the text on the basis of recommendations or suggestions from the editor. The certainty of loading or rejecting the manuscript will be provided online through OJS.
- Everything that concerns licensing of citing or using computer software for making manuscripts by the author of the article, along with the legal consequences that may arise because of it, is the responsibility of the author of the article.
- Articles received are published in print with p-ISSN 2089-8703 and online in the Open Journal System (OJS) at the site address http://scholar.ummetro.ac.id/index.php/sanak/, e-ISSN 2715-7989
- After you submit, please confirm via WhatsApp message to number 0823-2875-6117
Download Author Guidelines HERE
Download Online Submission Guideline HERE
Download Template (2020) HERE
Privacy Statement EditEdit Privacy Statement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The author submits the manuscript to do so with the understanding that if accepted by the jurnal kajian anak (J-Sanak) for publication, the publication of the copyright of the article will be assigned/transferred to the Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak) Publisher.
However, the Authors still reserve the following:
a). All proprietary rights other than copyright such as patent rights,
b). The right to use all or part of this article in future works of our own such as in books and lectures.
Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak), the International Editorial and Editorial Board made every effort to ensure that no false, misleading data, opinions or statements were published in the journal . In any way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak) are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
The copyright form must be electronically signed and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of an original e-mail: email@example.com
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional