Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author submits the manuscript to do so with the understanding that if accepted by the jurnal kajian anak (J-Sanak) for publication, the publication of the copyright of the article will be assigned/transferred to the Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak) Publisher.
However, the Authors still reserve the following:
a). All proprietary rights other than copyright such as patent rights,
b). The right to use all or part of this article in future works of our own such as in books and lectures.
Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak), the International Editorial and Editorial Board made every effort to ensure that no false, misleading data, opinions or statements were published in the journal . In any way, the contents of articles and advertisements published in Jurnal Kajian Anak (J-Sanak) are the sole and exclusive responsibility of each writer and advertiser.
The copyright form must be electronically signed and sent to the Editorial Office in the form of an original e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.